|19 Jan 2021|
|Archived School Photos|
In 1954 the newly rebuilt School Hall and Science facilities were opened, mentioned too on the memorial plaque in the hall to this day. Now known as the Headmaster’s quad with his office looking out over it, the area was installed to commemorate the new selection of buildings and five new trees were planted. Two of those original trees remain, one of the silver birches and of course the quince!